REGISTER FOR THE HOUSE WEEKEND HERE
Our vision is to lead middle and high school students from all across Denver into the LIFE, PURPOSE, and JOY of following Jesus.
We are motivated by two core beliefs:
- The GOSPEL is the most beautiful, compelling and life-transforming message for middle and high school students.
- Students flourish in an INTERGENERATIONAL church community that is built to be a safe and caring family.
We believe when students experience the gospel in an intergenerational community they will be equipped to live out their faith as adults and serve the local church with joy.
- The GOSPEL as our heartbeat for all of life (Ephesians 2:1-22)
- The FAMILY as the primary engine for students’ growth in faith (Deuteronomy 6:4-15)
- CHURCH community responsibility for our students development as Christian adults (Mark 10:28-31)
- Age specific teaching and CONTEXTUALIZATION of the Bible (Acts 17:16-34)
- Safe COMMUNITY for students from all across Denver, from all backgrounds to process Christianity (Acts 2:42-47)
What does our Student Ministry look like?
- Mentoring - Adult to student relationships are at the core of our student ministry. An adult mentor is their biggest fans, an encouraging voice, and someone who can teach biblical truth in a way that students can understand (Matthew 4:18-22).
- Fellowship Groups - Student Fellowship Groups meet most Sundays from 5-6 PM (see calendar for exact dates) at the church offices (875 Delaware St., Denver, CO 80204). They include fun relationship building activities, age-specific teaching, meaningful discussion around the Bible, and prayer (Acts 2:42-47).
- Service - The gospel provides new life, but it also gives us a beautiful purpose. We do regular service opportunities for students to join hands with Fellowship Denver’s ministry partners to love and serve the least of these in our city. (Matthew 25:31-46).
- Fun Events - Check the calendar of events for upcoming events
Contact Michael Goldstein if interested in the following:
- Joining a Student Fellowship Group
- Serving as an adult leader with Student Ministries
- Any questions